Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back for More with Clay Aiken  

Back for More is a song that was to be on Clay's last CD.

Sadly it was not (even though I think it would have meshed perfectly on A Thousand Different Ways). Oh, well.

Here is a wish for Clay's upcoming summer tour.

Oh, I am sure Back for More could be backed up by the Atlanta Symphony.

We could see all of the violins and oboes rocking out.
Wouldn't that be fun?

Clay did say he was asking something of the orchestras that has not been asked of them before.

We can all dream, can't we?

Well, for your viewing pleasure......




Seriously - Clay is such a great entertainer and he so loves to interact with the audience. The tour this summer will be another one that will be a WOW! I cannot wait to hear what he does with those fantastic songs from A Thousand Different Ways!

Boy, can that man sing!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Back for More with Clay Aiken

  • Anonymous

     

    I soooo miss this Clay, I miss the pop star style. ( I didn't really like ATDW.) This song would have been So awesome On the radio It was a hit with the fans....Oh to know what happened !!!! ( Damn RCA/Clive for losing this song).....and Should I still hold out hope for it, or is he going to continue making sappy love song albums with symphonies?


  •  

    I know we have all gone over this time and time again.

    We may never know what happened to all of those wonderful songs.

    No matter what Clay sings - I will be listening.