Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Monday, July 09, 2007

Clay Aiken Speaks  

Clay gives a statement exclusively to Insider.

http://www.theinsideronline.com/celeb/6063/

Please go to the website and give them some hits on this story.
Little did I know that she hit him in the chest.

Clay is a better person than I. I do believe that I would have pressed charges.

But that is me.

His mind is in the right place about the whole mess, his mind is with UNICEF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay Aiken's 'Insider' Exclusive!

Singer CLAY AIKEN is speaking exclusively to "The Insider" about his alleged involvement in a minor dispute with a woman on a plane Saturday.

Clay tells us:

"While sleeping on a plane over the weekend, my foot evidently found a home on the arm rest of the passenger seated directly in front of me. I didn't realize I was causing the woman any distress until she woke me up with a quick hit to the chest. Unfortunately, being that this happened on a plane, the FBI was called in to investigate and eventually we were all sent on our way.
"I'd like to thank everyone for their concern; I am fine and have taken steps to prevent any foot wandering in the future.
"Now that I have your attention, if you'd like to learn more about how you can help the world's children, please visit http://www.unicefusa.org/.

"Thank you,
Clay"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Clay Aiken Speaks