Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Saturday, September 01, 2007

I Want To Know What Love Is - Clay Aiken  

I am just posting this video - Just Because!
I have watched it over and over and over.

It is from the last night in Orlando of the Soft Rock in a Hard Place Tour.


During the tour, Quiana and Angela would take turns as to who would sing "I Want To Know What Love Is" with Clay. He never knew who it would be and would try to guess. He was excited because he guessed Angela and thought he was right. They fooled him......... They both took turns singing and had him spinning.


They did a fantastic job.

I Want To Know What Love Is - Clay Aiken, Quiana Parler, Angela Fisher.
Video by Spotlightlover.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ I Want To Know What Love Is - Clay Aiken

  • Bev

     

    I really enjoy this song now since I've seen it done live. Clay is so talented and it also shows how easily he can handle two women at once...lol