Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Monday, February 04, 2008

Claymates - Clay calls us enthusiastic.  

I have never really considered myself a Claymate.

I have always said that I was a fan of Clay Aiken. A Clay fan.

After today - I will proudly say that I am a Claymate.

I know Claymates have been a target to every tabloid blogger site on the internet.

We have been maligned and drug through the mud, made fun of and called everything in the book. We are even stereotyped. One of the tame ones is that we are blue haired grandmas. I would love to be a grandma - just not there yet. A lot of the teenage girls on many of the fan boards don't see themselves as this, neither do the Claydawgs. lol

Today we have a new name. "doody heads" Gee, I feel so special.

I guess this is the best this guy has to throw at us.

When I saw that - I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

I have been trying to understand the mentaility of these so called bloggers.

I really believe they are so full of hate that they don't have any mental capabilities.

They do not understand why we are fans of Clay Aiken. They do not see what we see in him. Their loss. I do know one thing. They are trying to destroy Clay's fan base.

Little do they know. The more names they call us and jokes they make, the stronger we become.

We will continue to follow Clay's career, buy his CDs, go to his concerts, and enjoy his new venture on Broadway in SPAMALOT.

They cannot stand it.

So I will continue laughing at their antics and enjoying Mr. Aiken.

So - having said all of the above - here is something to smile about.......
Funny - I don't see any "blue haired grandmas" in this photo. hmmmmm

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Claymates - Clay calls us enthusiastic.


  •  

    "doody heads"? Sounds like something 5 year olds call each other. When I was 5 we sang this chant, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."

    Seems to me that the playground bullys have grown up to become internet bullys. Why is this person so proud to be picking on women? That doesn't say much for how he treats his mama. He's acting like a petulant child.


  •  

    Truth, I couldn't agree with you more.

  • Anonymous

     

    Do you suppose the "doody heads" title is a take-off on "Howdy Doody?"

    I doubt it will catch on. Who remembers Howdy Doody, clearly? You have to be really old if you do, like MM apparently is.