Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Saturday, July 19, 2008

Olympic Dreams - On My Way Here  

The Olympic Games are in Beijing China this year - August 8 thru August 24, 2008.
The schedule is posted on this web site.
One World One Dream.

I have always enjoyed the Olympics because the athletes are so inspiring.
I don't know if I could be as dedicated as they are.
I just watched a montage by SueReu featuring the Olympics.
I have to admit - I had tears in my eyes watching this.
SueReu chose "On My Way Here" by Clay Aiken as the background music.
It fit perfectly.

19 Days to go!



*To watch the video - click the "ll" to mute the player in the side bar.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments: to “ Olympic Dreams - On My Way Here