Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Clay Aiken - 1998 - O Come, O Come, Emmanuel  

Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - Part 13
In my opinion, I saved the best for last. I am just mesmerized by Clay's performance in this video from the 1998 Hometown Connection Christmas Show. He sings over half the song with no music at all and then it builds.
I love his dedication to his Grandfather.
I was going to post the lyrics to this song, but it looks like the Random Lyric Generator was in action on this song also.
This is Clay at his best. Just Clay and that voice.
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
*To watch this video - mute the mp3 player in the sidebar.*---->

video

Here are a couple of interesting reads!

Something That Really Happened

Carolina On My Mind

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



13 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - 1998 - O Come, O Come, Emmanuel