Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 6 and a Little Spam  

First and foremost - Congrats to Clay for his triumphant return to Broadway in Spamalot! You can see some wonderful photos of his opening night,
September 19, 2008, here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video is from American Idol Rewind for Season Two was Movie Night. The guest judge was Gladys Knight. Clay sang "Somewhere Out There".
Randy said, "Dude, I'm still saying where's that voice coming from, the power, the range, every week Dude, I mean, Wow! Paula said, "Clay, you are effortless, you are effortless with your voice and your are so natural, congratulations." Gladys Knight said, "You're a mystery. There is something very magical about your look. (sexy) And your voice is so pure. I don't know, in the comtempory world what is going to happen with you, but something exceptional is going to happen for you somewhere along the way, because you are pure." Simon said, "I think after this performance, you're the one they got to beat. I really do."

As before - This is only Clay's performance.
Charles Grigsby was eliminated.
*To watch the video - mute the mp3 player in the side bar.* ---->







What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 6 and a Little Spam

  • Anonymous

     

    Thank you for the reprise of AI2 Rewind. It just reminds me of why I fell for Clay Aiken in the first place. What a voice.

  • Anonymous

     

    Clay Aiken has the purest, most gorgeous voice I've ever heard. Regardless of the song lyric that he might be singing, sometimes merely the tone of his voice can bring a tear to my eye because it's just so very beautiful. How lucky I feel to have discovered his voice, because it brings me joy each time I listen to him sing.
    -VoxAngelicus-


  •  

    These performances where we first fell for Clay will always have a special place in my heart.


  •  

    jbc4clay,

    Thank you for taking us down this Clay Aiken memory lane with the AI2 Rewind entries. I never tire watching his performances.

    Have a great week!

    Caro


  •  

    jbc4clay,

    I came to thank you for your kind remarks in the new Carolina blog. They are greatly appreciated.

    Ditto to what I wrote above. Keep the AI2 reports on Clay Aiken coming!

    Have a super week!

    Caro