Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Sunday, September 28, 2008

Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 7 and a Little Blip  

With regards to Clay Aiken.

I cannot leave a man that helped me when I needed him. He does not even know that he did. My love for him is still in my heart, just a little different,
but it is still there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video is from American Idol Rewind for Season Two.
The theme was Country Rock.
The guest judge was Olivia Newton John.
Clay sang "Someone Else's Star".

He was the last to perform. Randy, Paula, and Olivia gave him a standing ovation. Simon is the only one to make a comment. "I hope I can sum up - I thought it was very sweet but sounded identical to last week, had nothing to do with the show.


As before - This is only Clay's performance.
Julia Dematto was eliminated.

*To watch the video - mute the mp3 player in the side bar.* ---->




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 7 and a Little Blip

  • Anonymous

     

    It's great to see fans starting to speak up in support of Clay Aiken. I will be a forever forever fan also!!

  • Anonymous

     

    Clay and his fans helped me through a life threating time. I will always support him. He is still a wonderful singer and a great entertainer!


  •  

    jbc4clay,

    Thnx for continuing your recaps of AI2 Rewind. I am enjoying Clay Aiken's performances and the shows all over again.

    Have a super week!

    Caro


  •  

    Your comment about Clay being there when you needed him is right on the button. He has done more for me than he could ever imagine.
    I'm with him always and forever.♥

    I too enjoy the AI shows, can never see them too much :)

  • Lee

     

    I cannot leave a man that helped me when I needed him. He does not even know that he did. My love for him is still in my heart, just a little different, but it is still there.

    Amen to your first statement . That was my experience too . He is forever my guy .