Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Monday, October 06, 2008

Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 8  

This video is from American Idol Rewind for Season Two.

The theme was Disco.

The guest judge was Verdine White from Earth Wind and Fire.

Clay sang "Everlasting Love".
Randy said - "Clay, man, see ya know what I've been saying? That's how you do it dawg, that's how you do it, no matter what you sing, you make it your own, brilliant. "
Paula said - "Alright Clay, you've proven it doesn't matter what genre of music your singing, your voice is golden, it's golden. I was just looking for you to dance a little, but you didn't. Great job! "
Verdine White said - "Clay, I saw you back stage this afternoon, you didn't look like you could sing like that, man, you can sing. You got chops man!"
Simon said - "Simon on his last episode of American Idol. Ummm, this was a disco genre, Clay, I have to say if I am being honest, in the context of competition, I thought that was terrible. Sorry, maybe I am missing the plot here. I am looking for a future super star, and based on that, I just didn't get it. Sorry, they disagree."
As before - This is only Clay's performance.
Corey Clark was let go before the show.
No one was eliminated.

*To watch the video - mute the mp3 player in the side bar.* ---->



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 8