Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 15 - Finale  

I am ending my AI2 Rewind Series with of course, The Finale.
As with all of the videos, these only include the performances by Clay.


This video is of This Is The Night.





This performance was not included in the Rewind Series.

It is too wonderful not to be included here.


Here, There and Everywhere




Bridge Over Troubled Water




(Happy Birthday Clay!)


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - On His Way Here - AI2 Rewind - Part 15 - Finale


  •  

    THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!

    Here, There & Everywhere is one of my favorite songs ever, and Clay performed it perfectly. The judges were so very wrong about it being a safe choice - did they not hear the amazing range Clay has???

    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!


  •  

    jbc4clay,

    I have thoroughly enjoyed reliving AI2 another time through your blogs.

    "Here, There, and Everywhere" was gorgeous. The lighting was kind of crazy, but you can't hide that incredible voice.

    Thnx again!

    Caro


  •  

    Thank you for these beautiful memories.
    I love all of them, and BOTW will always be tops for me.

    Have a good week!


  •  

    I love that song. So beautiful! He was robbed on HT&E. And if the lighting board hadn't been hijacked we would have had ourselves a winner. What am I saying? We do!!

    Anyway, thanks for the wonderful reminder of all of them!