Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clay Aiken Videos - Just Because  

Tonight I felt like blogging some of my favorite Clay Aiken videos.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

This video - "Listen" -  shows the amazing talent of Clay and Quiana Parler.
Goldarngirl and Luckiest1 blended several videos from some amazing fans together to produce this fantastic video.

video

Spotlightlover did a wonderful job of capturing Clay's performances of Measure of a Man and Lover All Alone.  The man is amazing.

video

Clay wrote the lyrics to Lover All Alone and David Foster wrote the melody.  I love his banter before he sings this masterpiece.

video

This video is an AP Broadway Podcast with Jane Waldman that I added a visual to.  It is one of my favorites because I just love to here the man talk.

video

To be continued...........................

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Clay Aiken Videos - Just Because