Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day, Clay Aiken!!  

I called my Father, Daddy. I miss him very much. He was sweet, gentle and humble, but he could give you that look that would make you sit up straight and say "yes sir".


He has been gone from this world six years and I still think I could call him and see if he needed anything. He would always say that the only thing he needed was to see his girls.
There were three girls and I was his baby. He always said that is what we had in common, he was the baby, too. "Happy Father's Day, Daddy. Love you."


This is Clay Aiken's first Father's Day. This is something that Clay always wanted - to be a father. I hope it is a very special one for him. He so deserves it.

Happy Father's Day, Clay!

"Beautiful Boy" by SueReu.

video


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



16 comments: to “ Happy Daddy's Day, Clay Aiken!!