Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Monday, July 13, 2009

Clay Aiken - Music & Videos  

I was reading Clay Aiken Journey this morning. This is a quote from her blog.

I was up early, perusing the Internet, and ran across this article on The Clay Aiken News Network .

The part of the article about Dancing With the Stars and, in particular, the video of Randi & Evan dancing to
Clay Aiken's Everything I Don't Need got me thinking. Where else would Clay's music fit?


She got me to thinking also. She mentioned Ice Skating, Classic Movie Soundtracks and Animated Classics.


How about promos?





News Events





Documentaries



Technorati Tags:




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



10 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - Music & Videos