Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Clay Aiken - My Newest Most Favorite Video  

Clay Aiken, Lauren Kennedy, Sharon Lawrence, Terrence Mann and Quiana Parler performed at Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts: Raleigh Memorial Auditorium, Raleigh, NC on Monday, June 21, 2010.

This was a fundraiser celebrating 27 seasons of Broadway at the NC Theatre, a one night only event.

Out of the 24 songs from that night - this video is one I cannot stop watching.

Thank you toni7babe for capturing this!
To watch the video you will need to mute the player in the side bar.


You can read Mr. McDowell's review from the Triangle Arts and Entertainment Magazine. "a spectacular benefit concert" It was a success!

More Clay Aiken info can be found at these blogs - Clay Aiken News Network and Carolina On My Mind.





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Clay Aiken - My Newest Most Favorite Video


  •  

    Clay Aiken is, quite honestly, stunning. He's sounding (and on a superficial note looking) better than ever!!! I loved all of his performances at Bringing Broadway Home, but this one was just amazing.

    Thanks for posting!

  • zanyforclay

     

    I, too, cannot stop watching this amazing video!! Clay's voice is absolute perfection and his interpretation of this song is fantastic!!

  • claysweetea

     

    I love Those Magic Changes!!! I am just stunned and in awe of it. I love it when Clay gets down! He really feels the music.

    I was going to comment yesterday, but when I looked here, I couldnt find the comment button. This was probably because I had just come back from being heavily sedated for a procedure. LOL!

  • claniac24

     

    FANTASTIC video! Clay is so magnificent singing this wonderful song. What a humungus talent he has and how lucky for us that we discovered him.


  •  

    I LOVE the "Those Magic Changess" video. He is an amazing performer all the time, but this performance was extra wonderful! What a talent!!!!!!

  • Anonymous

     

    Love the video. Clay is a million dollars worth of talent wrapped up in a very handsome exterior!

    outback


  •  

    jbc4clay,

    I imagine your new favorite video of Clay Aiken's BBH performance of "Those Magic Moments" is a sentiment shared by many fans. He really brought the song home.

    You packed a lot of info into this blog. Thank you for linking to the Carolina blog.

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy 4th!

    Caro