Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Saturday, May 19, 2012

And Then There Were Two.........  

One more episode of Celebrity Apprentice and I am already on pins and needles.  
Clay was right.  Deja Vu all over again.

Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall are the last two standing.  Sunday night is the finale.

Many went through a similar situation 9 years ago to the day, only then it was Clay Aiken VS Ruben Studdard.  Love both Ruben and Arsenio, but this time it is Clay's turn for the win.  

Mute the player in the side bar to watch the video.
Be sure and watch the end.  It says it all.

Montage by LovesClaysVoice

Don't miss the Celebrity Apprentice Finale Sunday, May 20th 9/8c and check back in and let me know if you have any hair and fingernails left.  :)




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ And Then There Were Two.........


  •  

    I'm nervous and excited for Clay! This is his moment and he deserves to win! His charity, The National Inclusion Project, is his heart! I will be watching and praying he wins! Thanks for featuring my montage! :)

  • SueReu

     

    GO CLAY!


  •  

    I am so proud of Clay and the way he played Celebrity Apprentice. He played hard, but with integrity, and I think he deserves this win. TEAM CLAY all the way.

  • Anonymous

     

    Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.