Powered by Flash MP3 Player
Monday, January 28, 2013

Has It Been Ten Years? Wow!  

I will say it again, wow!!  Ten years since Clay Aiken walked into our lives on American Idol.

Clay gave us a very special gift tonight.  Watch Then and then watch And Now.
I truly love these last ten years and so appreciative that he shared them with us.

THEN

Always and Forever - Clay Aiken 2003 AI2 Audition




AND NOW!

Thanks for 10 great years!






Technorati Tags:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Has It Been Ten Years? Wow!

  • Anonymous

     

    Thank you jbc

    What a special treat tonight was with a video from Clay. Wow is right...10 years. Thank you Clay for the best 10 years ever. It has been a blast. Looking forward to more and more

  • Anonymous

     

    Wasn't it just wonderful. Its hard to believe its been 10 years already. I know I have loved every minute of it. Clay has been so worth all my time. How can anyone resist his beautiful voice or his charming personality! Here is to the next 10 years!

    Walla

  • Anonymous

     

    Isn't he just the sweetest thing?! I'm ready for the next ten.

  • deyabird

     

    I cannot believe it's been 10 years. When I first saw Clay on American Idol, I never dreamed he would have such an effect on my life. A good one that I don't know what I'd do without.

  • Anonymous

     

    Loved his voice in 2003 and still love his voice today in 2013! Because of Clay I've traveled many new places and have many friends I would have never met otherwise! Being his fan has been a blessing in my life. Wishing him lots of luck for many more years to come.

  • Deb

     

    What a wonderful surprise Clay has given us with his beautiful Thank You video. I've fallen in love all over again. He is just the sweetest man. So looking forward to the next ten years! Thank YOU, Clay :-).


  •  

    I cried when he started singing!He is just the sweetest man in the world! It was that voice that I first fell in love with, but it didn't take long for me to fall in love with him as a person. I am very thankful to have him in my life!